Yesterday Elizabeth and I did a thorough cleaning of her room. Her toy/marker/book collection had gotten very unorganized so we decided to sort through everything and put everything in its correct place.
While we were sorting, I found about a million and one little Barbie brushes so I decided to get rid of some. I put them in a bag, along with other various junk that had accumulated in her room.
This morning, I put the bag by the door so that I could take it out later. Then Michael the monkey got into the bag and started taking everything out.
While we were sorting, I found about a million and one little Barbie brushes so I decided to get rid of some. I put them in a bag, along with other various junk that had accumulated in her room.
This morning, I put the bag by the door so that I could take it out later. Then Michael the monkey got into the bag and started taking everything out.
This is what I found:
Michael chewing on a little Barbie Brush:
Michael chewing on a little Barbie Brush:
Chewing some more:
But then I noticed that he stopped chewing and he started brushing his hair with it while looking in the mirror!
(Brushing his luscious locks):

Is that cute or what?

SOOO CUTE! Oh and P.S. I tagged you..go check it out Lovey!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Little Michael!
ReplyDelete