This week has felt extraordinarily long. I think because I started working on all my homework the day after Thanksgiving and I haven't stopped....until today.
The only thing I have left to do is memorize like 40 lines from a Shakespeare play because we will be performing a scene instead of having a final exam.
(I am going to be playing Portia from Julius Caesar....fun stuff.)
And my computer has been resuscitated! My husband spent all morning doing a system recovery and then reinstalling a couple programs. It deleted all our files, but I had already saved everything I wanted onto a flash drive. It is now working great, so no complaints.
Another update on Mig's layoff: He has been working pretty regularly. They've been calling him almost everyday. So far so good. I am very glad about that.
I'm glad that school work is coming to an end! Have a good break before classes start up again!
ReplyDelete