Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here are a few pictures of the kids from Christmas morning...
Michael got some new binkys in his stocking and he was trying to put the whole package in his mouth:
Hannah Montana & Camp Rock Barbies

This kid loves remote controls and he got his very own Elmo one:






Put my truck together Dad!




Elizabeth got a High School Musical Karaoke game from her Godmother:





Have I mentioned that this girl loves to sing?

Michael was trying to comb his hair again with a Barbie brush:









3 comments:

  1. Looks like the kids had a fun morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cutel little ones. your daughter loves to sing doesn't she.
    Yes I got rid of the slipper. Thank you Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are really cute. :) Hi, I'm stopping in from SITS....is the blue slide in the background of the last picture the "castle" or ship version, with a little red wheel? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .