Apple Chips, of the Granny Smith variety are highly addicting!I bought a couple big bags, thinking that I would put them in some little ziplocs for Eliz to take to school as a snack.
I wanted to taste them, and planned on only having one or two, but I ended up eating the whole entire bag, and I didn't even share!!
You would probably think that they are really healthy because they're made from apples right? Nope wrong.
1 serving is 7 grams of fat. I'm not even going to tell you how many servings were in the whole bag. Ok I'll give you a hint...more than 2, less than 4.
I'm only telling you all of this because I care about you.
I wouldn't want to see you on a street corner one day, itching for some more apple chips.
So unless you have incredible will power, it's best to just stay away from them.
As for me, don't worry....I am cutting myself off.
You would probably think that they are really healthy because they're made from apples right? Nope wrong.
1 serving is 7 grams of fat. I'm not even going to tell you how many servings were in the whole bag. Ok I'll give you a hint...more than 2, less than 4.
I'm only telling you all of this because I care about you.
I wouldn't want to see you on a street corner one day, itching for some more apple chips.
So unless you have incredible will power, it's best to just stay away from them.
As for me, don't worry....I am cutting myself off.
Thanks Jolene I just started a diet and now I want to try them. lol I have never heard of those but I will have to look for them now.
ReplyDeleteDropping by from sits. Sending some sunshine your way. Love these things, but like nuts, it's too easy to watch the portions!
ReplyDelete