Sunday, January 4, 2009

Don't You Just Hate it When..

You think you've been drinking coffee for soooo long that you are probably now immune to the effects of the caffeine, so you drink a cup or two or three in the evening because you were at a baby shower and there was a perfectly good pot of coffee just sitting there and no one else was drinking it, so you couldn't let it go to waste and then you can't sleep the whole entire night, and you can't imagine why you're having trouble sleeping?

Ever happen to you?

3 comments:

  1. lol That hasn't quite happened to me yet but Grandma claims she is totally immune to the effects of coffee. She said she can go to sleep right after having a cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that has so happened to me!

    I have worked night shift at the hospital for years, drinking coffee all night long to stay awake.

    Now I work a lot of 3 to 11p shifts, but my friends still work nights. I'll have a cup or two of coffee with them around 10pm (I don't wanna be left out!) and then I go home.

    Think I can sleep? Nope. That's usually when I blog a little, while the rest of the house is quiet...

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .