Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School Tomorrow

I've had a nice vacation from school these past few weeks, but my break is over and Winter Quarter begins tomorrow.

I'm registered for 4 classes, which is a lot for me. My usual limit is 3 classes. But according to my calculations, I only need 4 more classes to complete my Bachelor's degree in English Literature and Language (woo hoo).
I still haven't received my official Grad Check from my evaluator, but I'm pretty sure that when I get it back it will show that I only need the 4 classes.

I was hoping to take the 4 classes this quarter and finally be done. That way, I wouldn't have to take any more classes or pay tuition for Spring Quarter.

But I'm not sure if I will be able to handle the work load of the 4 classes, and also Mig is the one who watches Michael when I'm at school and right now, his work schedule is still pretty unpredictable.

It seems like a lot of things have been unpredictable around here lately.

So I'm going to go to all 4 classes this week, look at the syllabus and how much work I will need to complete for each one, and then decide if I can keep all 4. I really hope so, I've been going to school forevvvvvvvvvvvvvver.

4 comments:

  1. Well way to go!!! Sounds tough I admire you for sticking it out. I couldn't do it when I had my little ones at home. I would help them w/ homework until 8:00 or 10:00 and then to mine until 12:00 or 2:00. Just couldn't handle it.
    Hang in there. You have almost come to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it all works out so you can just be done! Oh, I was also going to tell you that I checked out some sign language books because of your post about Michael signing milk and Brody is loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so close! I graduated in December...that'll soon be you! Don't stress yourself out to much, you might find taking 2 or 3 classes now and the other 1 or 2 in the spring might make your life much easier and the classes more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. Even though I went straight through the four years it took me to finish, it still FELT like forever. Hang in there! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .