Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's Saturday

So I took Michael to the doctor yesterday, and she said the same thing that she did the last two times I took him in when he had a fever... he has a virus of some sort.
He looks like he's feeling a bit better today, and that's good because I am having lunch with my friends later and Mig is going to watch the kids.
My friend, A (who was in the same kindergarten class as me and Mig, so that's how long all 3 of us have known each other) will be having a Taco Bar at her house, and I am going to bring a dessert, so I thought I'd try this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies. Should be fun!

Interesting Reading:

A city with no apostrophes? How could they?

You might be getting mail one day less a week. Does that mean I'll get less bills?

3 comments:

  1. The Brownies sound great. I think it would only be fair that we get less bill w/ less mail coming in. Hope you little one is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Yaya's blog that I found through Ter's blog (didja follow all of that? LOL).

    I just wanted to drop by and say hi because my name is Jolene too! Not a common name as I'm sure you know :)

    Have a great day!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .