I never should have laughed at Mig when Michael threw up on him. Really, I shouldn't have.
In the past 2 days, I have been thrown up on 3 times. But I don't get as grossed out as Mig did when I get thrown up on, so I guess it's better me than him.
(This not-getting-grossed out thing only applies if one of my children throws up on me. So if you're sick or drunk, please do not vomit on me or near me.)
Michael is sick again for what seems like the 3rd time in a month. I don't know what is going on with him.
I think this is the worst cold he's had. He is so congested and uncomfortable. And he is a cough-gagger. When he coughs, he gags, so that is why he has been throwing up.
I feel like I can't do anything for him to make him feel better, since I can't give him any kind of medicine. So besides using the humidifier, or wiping his nose constantly, or rubbing Baby Vicks on him, (both of the last 2 things he hates) I feel helpless, and he is miserable.
I'm taking him to the dr. again in an hour, so we'll see what's going on.
Good luck...I hope he is okay. I know Achilles isn't a human kid, but the way you said Michael hates getting his nose wiped, etc. reminds me of what I do with Achilles.
ReplyDeleteEvery morning he has eye gunk so I always have to clean his eyes. He's gotten used to this and now allows me to do it but the one thing he absolutely hates(and Tati is my testimony to this) is getting his butt wiped. He has really mushy poop so whenever he goes, he always has some left all over his butt. The minute I try to wipe it he starts trying to sit down and literally sucks his butthole in...ughhhh! I so hate the process.