Saturday, January 17, 2009

Michael Looks Better

I took Michael to the doctor yesterday, and he DOES NOT have an ear infection....whew. Thank goodness. I guess I was worried for nothing, but I can't really help it. I'm a worrier.

Last night we all went to bed really early (for a Friday night) and got a good night's rest.

Michael slept well too. He still has a runny nose but he seems almost back to normal, you know, pulling his sister's hair, whacking her in the head with the remote control, yup back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that he is okay! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, when they start hitting each other in the head you know everything is pretty much back to normal. I am glad to see you saw I had a little something for you over at my place.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .