Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad English Major....Bad...Bad

Omg..I'm so embarrassed.



I really dislike misspelled words. Ok I hate them.

Well... hate is a very strong word.

It's not my fault though.

It's just that I have this supernatural ability to spot misspelled words from a mile away. When I do spot them, they beckon and call for me to save them, to correct them so that their rightful and accurate meaning can then be expressed to whoever shall read them.



(If you're thinking I'm weird right about now, I have no problem with that.)



So the reason I am embarrassed is because last night, as I wrote the post right before this one, I wrote the word 'chocked.'
I couldn't help but think that it didn't look quite right, but I moved on....



Well a few minutes ago, it suddenly occurred to me that I spelled it wrong!

Oh the shame!



I just corrected it to 'choked,' so now all is right with the world, and I can sleep at night, but if you noticed the misspelled word before I did, give yourself one point.

2 comments:

  1. That is it Jolene you can't visit my blog anymore. lol I am so bad at spelling and grammer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It's okay, we won't shun you forever for misspelling! ;)

    Had to tell you that the second I saw your name in my email for comments on Yaya Stuff I had to click on my itunes to play "Jolene" by Ray Lamontagne! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .