Saturday, January 3, 2009
I Don't Know What to Expect Next..
Now that Michael has mastered the art of walking (and biting) at 11 months, he seems to have moved on to something new today. This morning when he got up and was walking down the hall, he kept going back and forth and stumbling around. I thought he was still a little groggy from waking up, but as I watched him closer, I realized he was trying to walk backwards!!! He's been doing it all morning now. He looks like a little stumbling drunk, but a very cute one I might add.
Labels:
Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg that's hilarious! I would love to see that!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! He must look like a drunk baby! That is awesome that he's already trying to master walking backwards, too. I'm sure he's already more coordinated than ME!
ReplyDelete*giggle*
Ah! I miss those days!!! I bet he'll master it in no time!
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's too funny! You'll have to videotape that one for sure! :) I remember those 'good old days'...LOL!! Over from SITS, enjoying your blog! :)
ReplyDelete