Saturday, January 10, 2009

Have I Ever Mentioned that Michael Likes Remote Controls?

I'm sure I've mentioned it before.
If there is a remote control around, he WILL find it.

We bought him his own Sesame Street remote control for Christmas, but he is still fascinated with any and all remote controls.

I think he likes pushing the buttons to see if the tv 'responds' in any way to the button he just pushed.

His favorite button on our remote is the mute button. He'll push it constantly while we're watching tv just so he can hear the sound go on, go off, go on, go off...

He also likes to make off with our remote here at home and then we can't find it. I'll find our remote all over the place...under the couch, under the kitchen table, in Eliz's room, once I even found it in the bath tub.

Well..................
last night my mom watched Eliz. and Michael at her house while Mig and I had dinner with some friends.

A minute ago, Eliz. came running to tell me that she found her Grammy's remote control in her backpack that she had taken over there, and she had no idea how it got in there.

So I think there is only one person that would do such a thing....




He probably got ahold of Grammy's remote last night and really liked it because the buttons are all different colors. So he dropped it in his sister's backpack so he could take it home to add to his collection.

I called my mom to tell her that it was here and she said they had been looking for it alllllllllllllllll over the place! lol

So if Michael is coming over, hide your remotes!

5 comments:

  1. That's funny! Brody always loved remotes and cell phones too. The toy versions never seem to hold their attention. They want the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL That was so funny...What a sneaky little guy, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! I'm stopping by from SITS to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny, what a sly little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Unfortunately my dog seems to have the same fascination and our remotes all have teeth marks!

    ReplyDelete

Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .