Monday, January 26, 2009

Polka-Dot Cupcakes

I made these for Michael's birthday party on Saturday. They are cute and very simple to make.

Directions:
  • Take any cupcakes (I made Funfetti cupcakes)



  • frosting (I used blue food coloring to make our vanilla frosting blue)



  • white chocolate chips (place them on top of cupcakes, flat side up.)



  • Get your brother-in-law to play horsey with the kids while you get to work because things could get very messy otherwise



  • And that's it!









  • It is not recommended to put frosting on your baby's face because he will inevitably get a little ticked off...

    3 comments:

    1. BTW I just had to mention...
      I LOVED your cupcakes! They were absolutely delicious!
      Its funny because for many foods, I tend to like store-bought or restaurant-made more than homemade foods but for some reason, cake always tastes much better to me that is homemade. It just tastes so much sweeter and moist.
      I might even say that I like homemade, (aka supermarket-bought boxed cake mix) better than Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake! Thats saying a lot ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL awwwww, I can't believe I missed it! They look delicious.

      ReplyDelete

    Is anyone out there? Please feel free to leave a comment ♥ Otherwise, it's just me and the crickets. .